常用表述
我来看看我的日程安排。--Let me confirm my schedule.
约翰刚才打电话请病假了。--John called in sick just now.
我生病了。--I'm sick.
恐怕我今天来不了。--I'm afraid I cant come today.
我想请病假。--I'd ike to ask for sick leave.
我想休一段时间。--I'd like to take some time off.
我想离开一个小时。--I'd like to put in for one hour's leave.
我想请假回家照顾我的宝宝。--I want to take parental leave to look after my baby.
我带来一张病历。--I've brought a proper sick note.
我来递交请假条。--I come here to send in an excuse.
我不在的时候,约翰先生会负责。--Mr .John will be in charge during my absence.
我想休息一周与我的家人团聚。--I want to take a home leave and be with my family for a
week.
我恐怕今天不能上班了.我觉得不舒服。-- I'm afraid I can't come to work today.I'm not feeling well.
我需要休息,我忙了好长一段间。--I've been really busy for a long time,In eed some rest.
我要请一周的假,因为我要结婚了。--I'm asking for a week's leave to prepare for my wedding.
提出疑问
我能请两天假吗?--Can I take two days' leave?
我想请假上计算机课,不知道您准不准假?--I was wondering if you could give me leave of absence to attend a computer course.
你要离开这么长时间,你什么计划吗?--That's long leave .How's your project coming along?
是否可以再两个星期的假?--I was wondering if I could take another two weeks off?
情景短对话
A:我想休息一段时间。--I'd like to take some time off.
B:没问题。--That's no problem.
A:你有十天的年假离开,是吗?You still have ten days annual leave left,is that right?
B:是的。--Yes.