天才教育网合作机构 > 北京语言培训机构 > 北京英语培训机构 >

天才领路者

欢迎您!
朋友圈

400-850-8622

全国统一学习专线 9:00-21:00

位置:北京语言培训资讯 > 北京英语培训资讯 > 终于清楚商务英语函电的句子有哪些

终于清楚商务英语函电的句子有哪些

日期:2019-09-21 11:40:54     浏览:452    来源:天才领路者
核心提示:商务英语函电的句子有哪些 IinformyouthatIhavenowremovedmyfactorytotheaboveaddress.我方已在本市开设贸易与总代理店,特此通知。同时,恳请订购。

商务英语函电的句子有哪些  

I inform you that I have now removed my factory to the above address.我方已在本市开设贸易与总代理店, 特此通知。同时, 恳请订购。下面商务英语函电的句子有哪些相关内容,希望对您有所帮助。  

商务英语函电的句子有哪些

 

1.通知  

本厂已迁移到上述地址, 特此通知。  

I inform you that I have now removed my factory to the above address.  

我方已在本市开设贸易与总代理店, 特此通知。同时, 恳请订购。  

Having established ourselves in this city, as merchants and general agents, we take the liberty of acquainting you of it, and solicit the preference of your order.  

本公司于5月1日将改为股份有限公司, 特此奉告。  

We are pleased to inform you that our business will be turned into a limited company on the 1st May.  

本公司股东年会, 将于3月1日在银行家俱乐部召开, 特此函告。  

Notice is hereby given that the annual general meeting of the shareholders of our company will be held at the Bankers' Club on Mar. 1.  

今天我们已付给R.S.先生120美元, 特此告知。  

By this we inform you that we have today paid Mr. R.S. $120.  

通过这些渠道, 他们会发来甚多订单, 特此函告。  

Through these lines, we intimate you that they may send you considerable orders.  

2.回信  

公司断定我们所提供的货色优良, 价格公道, 感谢贵公司给我们一个机会, 使我们的要求得以实现。  

We are certain that we are offering a sound article at popular price, and we should appreciate an opportunity to substantiate our claims.  

贵公司5月6日函悉, 本公司无法承购贵公司开价的商品。此复。  

In answer to your favour of the 6th May, we inform you that we are unable to take the goods offered by you.  

关于贵公司所询麦麸一事, 现可提供该货20吨。  

In answer to your inquiry for bran, we offer you 20 tons of the same.  

贵函收悉, 此地商场仍保持平静。  

Answering to your letter, we state that the market remains quiet.  

至今未复5月8日贵函, 甚感歉疚, 还望原谅。  

Kindly excuse our not replying to your favour of the 8th May unitl today.  

本月8日贵函敬悉。??先生是位诚实可靠的人, 特此告知。  

In response to your letter of the 8th inst., I am pleased to say that Mr. ?? is a man of trustworthy character.  

关于所询H.先生的情况, 谨此高兴地告知, 他是一位足以信赖的人。  

In response to your inquiry respecting Mr. H., we have pleasure in stating that he is a thoroughly reliable man.  

关于S.公司的情况, 我们特此欣然函复。  

We are glad to answer your inquiry concerning S. & Company.  

关于J.先生的情况, 谨此高兴地告知, 我们认为他是绝对可以信赖的人。  

Answering to your inquiry respecting Mr. J., we are pleased to say that we found him absolutely reliable.  

17日贵函关于结帐一事, 谨此告知, 我们将很快寄去支票。  

Replying to your letter of the 17th respecting the account, I will send you a cheque shortly.  

商务函电的格式  

Greeting message:  

1.Hope you have a good trip back.  

祝旅途愉快。  

2.How are you ?  

你好吗?  

3.How is the project going on?  

项目进行顺利吗?  

4.Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestionssoon.  

期待您的反馈建议!  

5.What is your opinion on the schedule and next stepswe proposed?  

你对计划方面有什么想法?下一步我们应该怎么做?  

6.What do you think about this?  

这个你怎么想?  

7.Any question.please don’t hesitate to let me know.  

有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。  

8.Any question,please let me know.  

有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。  

9.Please contact me if you have any questions.  

有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。  

10.Please let me know if you have any question onthis.  

有任何问题,欢迎和我联系。  

11.Yours comments and suggestions are welcome!  

欢迎您的评论和建议!  

12.Do you have any idea about this?  

对于这个你有什么建议吗?  

关于附件语:  

1.I enclose the uation report for your reference.  

我附加了评估报告供您阅读。  

2.Attached please find today’s meeting notes.  

今天的会议记录在附件里。  

3.Attach is the design documents,please review it .  

设计文档在附件里,请评阅。  

表示道歉用语:Apology  

1.I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding!  

对造成的误解我真诚道歉!  

2.I apologize for the late asking but we want to makesure the correctness of our implementation ASAP.  

很抱歉现在才进行询问,但是我们需要尽快核实执行信息。  

表示感谢语:  

1.Thank you so much for the cooperation.  

感谢你的合作!  

2.Thanks for your information.  

谢谢您提供的信息!  

3.I really appreciate the effort you all made for thissudden and tight project.  

对如此紧急的项目您做出的努力我表示十分感谢。  

4.Thanks for your attention!  

谢谢关心!  

5.Your kind assistance on this are very muchappreciated.  

我们对您的协助表示感谢。  

6.Really appreciate your help!  

非常感谢您的帮助!  

关于收讫的商务英语函电句子  

您昨日来信已收悉, 谨于此按您所约定的条件。接受此项任务。  

I acknowledge receipt of your letter of yesterday, and gratefully accept the appointment on the terms you mention.  

6月1日贵函敬悉。  

We are pleased to acknowledge receipt of your favour of the 1st June.  

本月5日来函敬悉。  

 

We acknowledge receipt of your letter of the 5th inst.  

本商品将于12月*一班轮船付运, 货到时请惠于告知。  

Kindly acknowledge receipt, and have the goods sent by the last steamer in December.  

我们如期收到您5月15日的信, 信中所谈事宜尽悉。谢谢。  

We duly received your favour of the 15th May, contents of which we note with thanks.  

6月6日来函收悉, 我们无法交运该货, 甚感遗撼。  

We are in possession o fyour favour of the 6th June, and regret having to inform you that it is impossible for us to deliver the goods.  

7月15日寄来的货物发票收悉。  

We are in possession of your invoice of the 15th July.  

7月7日的贵函收悉, 感谢您订购下列货物: ...  

Your favour of the 7th July is at hand, and thank you for your order for: ...  

7月10日来函敬悉。  

Your favour of the 10th July came duly to hand.  

您昨天的信和所附来的100美元的支票均已收悉。  

Your favour of yesterday covering a chequie of $100 is duly to hand.  

昨天贵函已收悉。  

Your favour of yesterday is duly received.  

我们已收到您昨日写的信。  

We have received your letter of yesterday.  

我们如期收到您昨日发来的信。  

We duly received your letter of yesterday.  

我们于5月1日收到您4月3日的信。  

We received on the 1st May your valued favour dated 3th April.  

我们如期收到您5月27日函和附来的150美元的汇票。  

We duly received your favour of the 27th May, with a draft for $150.  

2月6日来函收悉。  

We have received your letter dated 6th February.  

您6月5日的来函收悉, 多谢。  

We have to own with thanks the receipt of your favour of 6th June.  

国际商务英语函电常用句型  

1.表示“今来函…”:  

(1)We are writing concerning...  

(2)We are writing to enquire about...  

(3)I am writing with reference to your advertisement of...  

(4)The objeet of this letter is to...  

(5)We are writing in connection with...  

(6)We are interested in your latest product.  

(7)I am writing to apply for the Sales Manager post you advertised in  

2.表示“收到…来函”:  

(1)We have duly received your letter dated…,asking if...  

(2)We are very much obliged for your letter of…,enquiring about…  

3.表示“随函附上”:  

(1)Enclosed please find...  

(2)Enclosed We hand you...  

(3)We enclose herewith...  

(4)We are enclosing...  

(5)Attached you will find...  

4.表示“有关详情”:  

(1)I will write you particulars in my next(1etter).  

(2)I will inform you more fully in my next.  

(3)I will go into further details in my next.  

(4)Particulars will be related in the following letter.  

5.表示“按你方要求”:  

(1)As required in your last letter....  

(2)In accordance with the instructions in your e-mail...  

(3)According to the instructions of your previous letter dated  

(4)In compliance with your request,we...  

6.表示“关于…”:  

(1)With(In)rdeIence to your last letter...  

(2)Further to your inquiry of...  

(3)With regard to the damaged goods,we...  

(4)Referring to our telephone yesterday,I’d like to...  

(5)With reference tO our meeting last week,I...  

7.表示抱歉:  

(1)Please accept our apologies fo...  

(2)We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused by us...  

(3)We apologize for...  

(4)Please excuse this error.It is certainly our fault.  

(5)We must apologize for the delay of...  

(6)With apologies once again.  

8.表示“特此奉告”:  

(1)We are pleased to inform you that...  

(2)We have the pleasure in informing you that  

(3)May we ask your attention to...  

(4)We have tO advise you of...  

9.表示“惠请告知”:  

(1)Kindly inform that...(of...)  

(2)Please inform us of...  

(3)We should be very pieced iI you could tell us...  

(4)We shall deem it a favor if you could advise us of...  

(5)You will greatly oblige me by informing that...  

10.表示“以回复”:  

(1)In gdlswer to your...  

(2)In response to your inquiry of...  

(3)Answering your letter dated...  

(4)Replying to your letter of…  

如果本页不是您要找的课程,您也可以百度查找一下: