由于文化历史传统及思维方式等差异,跨国婚姻的夫妻关系比国内婚姻存在更多的忧虑和风险,有的可能还会遭遇家庭暴力或者骗局。
常用句子
Cultural differences tend to cause misunderstandings and conflicts in mixed marriages.
文化差异往往会引起跨国婚姻中的误会和争执。
What is your opinion on mixed marriages?
你对跨国婚姻怎么看?
Mixed marriage is very beneficial to couples who like to share their cultures and traditions between differen tcountries.
跨国婚姻对那些喜欢分享不同*文化习俗的夫妇是有益的。
Attitudes toward mixed marriages in the China are less of a barrier today.
现在*对跨国婚姻的偏见越来越少了。
He is a mix of Chinese and French.
他是一个中法混血儿。
How did you deal with the different culture between youand your wife?
你是怎么处理你和你妻子的文化差异的?
Mixed marriages are becoming more common in some countries nowadays.
当今跨国婚姻在某些*很普遍。
Would you like to marry with a foreigner?
你会与外国人结婚吗?
The relationship of cross-cultural couples is assumed to be inherently problematic.
有人认为,跨国婚姻本身就有问题。
What kind of person you would like to marry?
你希望和什么样的人结婚?