We'd like to ask for reduction in price because of the large size of our order.由于我们的采购量较大，我们希望贵方降低价格。下面介绍更多关于商务英语的句子，希望对您有所帮助。
1. We'd like to ask for reduction in price because of the large size of our order.
2. Since the present market is so weak, you have to lower your price if you want us to increase sales.
3. We hope to get your best offer for bicycles.
4. We invite quotation of the lowest price.
5. We hope that you perhaps make some allowance on your quoted prices.
6. If you reduce the price by 2% I think we can do twenty metric tons.
7. If possible we'd like to ask for reduction of 5,000 Per MT.
8. If you are willing to give me a 5% reduction I will order 5,000 dozens.
9. The sugar of French-made has been sold at level $ 98 per long ton, if you can reduce your limit by say 8% we might come to terms.
10. We would very much like to place further order with you if you could bring down your price by 15% ,otherwise we can only switch our requirements to other suppliers.
1. All your quotations are on FOB Vancouver basis? May I ask if you allow any discount?
2. Isn't it possible to give us a little more discount?
3. If you are prepared to give me some allowance, I will consider placing an order for 10,000 dozens.
4. Should you be prepared to reduce your price?
5. If I show you an offer lower than yours ,would you be able to conclude transaction at that price ?
6. If the order is a substantial one, how much would you come down?
7. May we suggest that you make some allowance on your quoted prices ?
8. If we place an order for 2,00 dozens up, can you give us a special discount?
9. If our order is more than 10,000 MT, would you give us an additional 6% commission ?
10. We hope you will allow us some discount on our purchase of 6,000 dozens.
1. We look forward to your clarification. 我们期待你的澄清。
2.Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.您能立即注意此事，我们将非常感激。
3. I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Please let me know what suits you best.如果您能抽出时间，我希望能与你见面，请让我知道您最适合的时间。
4.Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.请让我知道你对于这件事情初步的想法。
5. Would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend? 请您回信如果您计划参加?
6.Please advise if you agree with this approach.请告知是否你同意这个方法。
7. Could you please let me know the status of this project? 请让我知道这个计划的进度?
8. If possible, I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished.如果可能，当你完成提案，我希望能收到一份复本。
9. I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.如果能在下周一前收到您的答复，我将非常感激。
10. Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by e-mail ASAP.希望您对此没有问题，如果不行，请利用电子邮件尽快让我知道。
11. Could you please send me your replies to the above questions by the end of June?请您在6月份前答复我上述问题好吗?
12. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.我们请求你的帮助，将此信息传达给你们的员工。
1.If we order 10,000 units what would be your offer?
2.What’s the price for 1000 Kg of white sugar.
3. Can you supply this quality at approximately 50% cents per meter?
4.If our order is a substantial one how much will you bring your price down?
5.How much discount could you offer on a order of this size ?
6.Please inform us what special offer you can make us ?
7.Here is a list of my requirements I'd to have your lowest quotations CIF New York.
8.Please inform us of your lowest price CIF London.
9.We’d appreciate it very much if you let us know what discount you can grant us if we giveyou a large order of your products.
10.Please let us have your best quotation by tomorrow together with the appropriate timeof shipment.