Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us. 我们希望双方能建立互惠的贸易关系。下面是商务英语口语常用句子参考，希望对各位有所帮助。
1. We’d like to express our desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equally, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods.
2. In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.
3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us. 我们希望双方能建立互惠的贸易关系。
4. We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relations. 希望我们之间友好的业务关系得到进一步的发展。
5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you. 我方希望能够继续同贵方保持大量的业务往来。
6. We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon. 我方期待着尽快收到贵方的报价。
7. I hope you’ll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost. 希望贵方能从这一降价中看出我方真的在尽最大的努力。
8. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience. 我们希望尽早与你方洽谈业务。
9. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes. 我方希望能与贵方达成皮鞋贸易。
10. We look forward to your early and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future.
11. I hope we can do business together, and look forward to hearing from you soon. 希望我们有合作机会，并静候您的佳音。
12. I hope that we can cooperate happily. 希望我们合作愉快。
13. I hope that we can continue our cooperation. 希望我们能继续合作。
14. We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties. 我们真心地希望这次交易能使我们双方都能满意。
15. We hope that this market trend will continue. 我方希望这种市场趋势能继续发展下去。
16. It is hoped that you would seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon. 希望你方能认真考虑这件事，并尽快答复我们。
17. We hope that you will deal with our request earnestly. 希望能得到贵方的迅速答复。
18. We hope to receive your immediate answer. 希望得到贵方的迅速答复。
19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter. 希望贵方对这件事能尽早答复。
20. We hope that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without its being submitted for arbitration. 我方希望争方可以通过友好谈判加以解决，而不要仲裁。
21. We look forward to your settlement at an early date. 我方期待着贵方早日解决这一问题。
22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated. 如能早日解决这一问题，我方将不胜感激。
23. We hope that you can settle the claim as quickly as possible. 希望贵方能尽快解决索赔事宜。
24. We hope that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future. 希望类似的麻烦将来不再发生。
25. We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible. 期待贵方能尽快报一个更低的价格。
1. "Here's what I'm thinking."“我是这样想的。”
You're in charge, but that doesn't mean you're smarter, savvier, or more insightful than everyone else. Give reasons. Justify with logic, not with position or authority.Authority can make you "right," but collaboration makes everyone right--and makes everyone pull together.
2. "I was wrong." “我错了。”
When you're wrong, say you're wrong. You won't lose respect--you'll gain it.
3. "That was awesome."“这太棒了。”
No one gets enough praise. Pick someone--pick anyone--who did something well and say, "Wow, that was great how you..."Praise is a gift that costs the giver nothing but is priceless to the recipient. Start praising. The people around you will love you for it--and you'll like yourself a little better, too.
4. "You're welcome."“不客气。”
Think about a time you gave a gift and the recipient seemed uncomfortable or awkward. Their reaction took away a little of the fun for you, right?Don't let thanks, congratulations, or praise be all about you. Make it about the other person, too.
5. "Can you help me?"“你能帮我吗?”
When you need help, regardless of the type of help you need or the person you need it from, just say, sincerely and humbly, "Can you help me?"I promise you'll get help. And in the process you'll show vulnerability, respect, and a willingness to listen--which are all qualities of a great leader.
6. "I'm sorry." “对不起。”
We all make mistakes, so we all have things we need to apologize for: words, actions, omissions, failing to step up, show support...
Say you're sorry, say why you're sorry, and take all the blame. No less. No more.Then you both get to make the freshest of fresh starts.
7. "Can you show me?" “你能做给我看吗?”
Advice is temporary; knowledge is forever. Knowing what to do helps, but knowing how or why to do it means everything.Don't just ask for input. Ask to be taught or trained.
8. "Let me give you a hand." “让我帮你一下。”
Many people see asking for help as a sign of weakness. So, many people hesitate to ask for help.But everyone needs help.Find something you can help with. Say "I've got a few minutes. Can I help you finish that?"Offer in a way that feels collaborative, not patronizing.
9. "I love you."“我爱你。”
No, not at work, but everywhere you mean it--and every time you feel it.
10. “Nothing.” “没什么。”
Sometimes the best thing to say is nothing. If you're upset, frustrated, or angry, stay quiet. You may think venting will make you feel better, but it never does.You'll never recover from the damage you inflict on an employee's self-esteem.Be quiet until you know exactly what to say--and exactly what affect your words will have.
1.Please insure for us these products at invoice value plus 10% ( at 110% of the
2.We’d like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for 120% of the invoice value according to our usual practice.
3.Please hold us covered for the cargo listed on the attached sheet.
4.For this consignment, we shall cover WPA and risk of breakage for 110% of the invoice value.
5.Our company will insure against all risks for 110% of the invoice value.
6.Please insure the electric fans at 120% of the invoice value.
7.The machines are to be unsured against all risks.
8.We only cover FPA and war risk.
9.There are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage .FPA will be good enough.
10.Our goods are very valuable , so I want insure against all risks.
1 We’d like to express our desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equality, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods.
2 In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.
3 Our hope is to establish mutual beneficial trading relations between us.
4 We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relation.
5 It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.
6 We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.
7 I hope you’ll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.
8 We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.
9 We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.
10 We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future.