Despite many obvious advantages of bicycle, it is not without its problem.尽管自行车有许多明显的优点，但是它也存在它的问题。下面是bec商务英语句子内容，希望对各位有所帮助。
1. This view is now being questioned by more and more people.
2. Although many people claim that, along with the rapidly economic development, the number of people who use bicycle are decreasing and bicycle is bound to die out. The information I've collected over the recent years leads me to believe that bicycle will continue to play extremely important roles in modern society.
3. Environmental experts point out that increasing pollution not only causes serious problems such as global warming but also could threaten to end human life on our planet.
4. In view of such serious situation, environmental tools of transportation like bicycle are more important than any time before.
5. Using bicycle contributes greatly to people's physical fitness as well as easing traffic jams.
6. Despite many obvious advantages of bicycle, it is not without its problem.
7. Bicycle can't be compared with other means of transportation like car and train for speed and comfort.
8. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that advantages of bicycle far outweigh its disadvantages and it will still play essential roles in modern society.
9. There is a general discussion these days over education in many colleges and institutes. One of the questions under debate is whether education is a lifetime study.
10. This issue has caused wide public concern.
11. It must be noted that learning must be done by a person himself.
12. A large number of people tend to live under the illusion that they had completed their education when they finished their schooling. Obviously, they seem to fail to take into account the basic fact that a person's education is a most important aspect of his life.
13. As for me, I'm in favor of the opinion that education is not complete with graduation, for the following reasons:
14. It is commonly accepted that no college or university can educate its students by the time they graduate.
15. Even the best possible graduate needs to continue learning before she or he becomes an educated person.
1.Where can I get my baggage?我到哪里去拿我的行李呢?
2.Is the departure time on schedule?起飞时间准时吗?
3.How long will the flight be delayed?班机诞误多长时间?
4.What’s the cause of the delay?什么原因延误?
5.Will the flight be delayed?这班机会延误吗?
6.May I have baggage tags?给我行李标签好吗?
7.Excuse me, what time will the plane arrive in Tokyo?对不起，请问飞机何时到达东京呢?
8.Could you explain how to fill this out?请你说明一下怎样填这张表好吗?
9.May I have a customs declaration form, please?请给一份海关申报表好吗?
10.May I have a disembarkation card?请给我一张离机卡好吗?
11.Is this within the tax-free limit?这个在免税限额内吗?
12.Where’s a tax-free shop?免税店在哪儿?
1.Can I stop over on the way?我在中途可以停吗?
2.Can I have a second-class one-way ticket to Chicago, please?请给我一张去芝加哥的单程二等票好吗?
3.Are there any discount tickets for me?给我有折扣吗?
4.What time does the plane take off?飞机何时起飞呢?
5.One way or a round trip ticket?单程票还是双程票呢?
6.What time does the first train to Boston leave?第一班去波士顿的列车什么时间开出呢?
7.Is it direct train?这是直达车吗?
8.What platform does the train leave from?这班车从哪个站台开出呢?
9.By what time should I check in?我该什么时间办理登机手续呢?
10.What is the boarding time?何时登机呢?
11.How much is the excess baggage charge?超额行李费多少钱?
12.Will this flight leave on time?这班机准时起飞吗?
13.Can I bring this on the plane?这件我可以带上飞机吗?
14.What is the gate number?登机门是几号?
15.Are there reserved seats on the train?车上有预订座位吗?
例：So far, the national trends in costs for wages, salaries, and benefits have glossed over these concerns. The growth in labor costs continued to slow in the second quarter – a pattern that held true in all major regions. However, the slowdown in labor costs is due to solely to sharp cutbacks in what companies, mainly large corporations, are paying for benefits, which make up about a fourth of total compensation costs nationally. Because of slower growth in costs of health care, workers' compensation, and state unemployment insurance, benefits grew only 2.6% during the past year, the lowest pace in record.
在这一段落中，作者用了五个cost。虽然每一句中的cost未必是前一句中同一词的简单重复，但都与labor cost 相吻合，使整个段落所表达的内容连贯地表述出来。第一句和第二句提出劳工费用问题，第三句提出原因，最后一句阐述了劳工费用增加所生产的后果，意思层层加深，彼此相衔接。
例：But since few have marked down their own prices in line with the metal's fall, they will be able to recoup much of the differences. Not so the producers, whose income is directly related to the fluctuating daily price on the London Metal Exchange.
这里so代替了to recoup much of the difference.来源：考试大
例：The Japanese have their electronics, the Germans their engineering. But when it comes to command of global markets, the U.S. owns the service sector.
例：Meanwhile, pressure has been growing from the car companies. GM ships about 60% of its cars and trucks with Ryder, while Chrysler ships some 40%.
最后一句结尾some 40% 后面省略了of its cars and trucks.
介词和副词常在句子和段落间起衔接作用，把句子和段落间的意思连贯地表述出来。西方经贸报刊中用于承上启下的连接词可表示对比，如：but, however, whereas等;表示原因，如：since, because, due to等;表示结果，如：with;表示目的，如：so that, in order to等;表示时间发展的先后顺序，如：first, second, next, then等，以及表示情况的内在联系，如：and, as well as, in the case等。来源：考试大
例：Still, August's strong output gains don't look sustainable.
First of all, current modest demand growth will not support any more increase that large. Second, now that manufacturers have worked to get their inventories lower, they will be cautious about adding goods in coming months.