常用句子:
I 'm sorry to bring you so much trouble .
对不起,给你添了很多麻烦。
Sorry , did i knock your elbow ?
对不起,我是不是撞到你的胳膊肘了?
Sorry of you can't forgive me .
如果不能得到您的谅解,则不胜抱歉。
I am sorry to interrupt your contemplations .
很抱歉,打断了您的沉思。
It seems neither necessary nor credible .
这看来既非必需,也不可信。
Their concern seems to be unwarranted .
他们的担心似乎是没有必要的。
He was setting forth an important axiom .
他是在阐明一个重要的原理。
I'll make time if it's important .
我可以抽时间,如果事情重要的话。
Take care not to spill a drop of the medicine .
注意一滴药也不要洒。
A few drops of wine had spilled upon the table .
有几滴酒溅在桌子上。
These stains wo n't come off , i am afraid .
我看,这些污点去不掉。
We papered over the stains on the wall .
我们贴上壁纸盖住了墙上的污斑。
弄错物品致歉(1)
dialogue
英语情景对话
A:I'm really sorry, but I seem to have misplaced your towel.
A:真得很抱歉,我好像把你的毛巾放错地方了。
B:Oh, that's all right.
B:哦,没关系。
A:I'm very sorry. Can I get you another one?
A:很抱歉,要不要我再给你拿一条?
B:No. Forget about it. lt's not important.
B:不用了。别放在心上。没多重要。
弄脏物品致歉(2)
dialogue
英语情景对话
A:Oh, the ink is spilled on the desk.
A:哦,墨水泼到书桌上了。
B:Did it spill on your clothes?
B:洒到你的衣服上了吗?
A:No, but the table cloth was dirty.
A:没有,但是把桌布弄脏了。
B:That's OK.
B:没关系。
A:I'm afraid it's too hard to wash off the stain.
A:恐怕这些斑迹很难洗掉。
B:It's no big deal.
B:没什么大不了的。
A:I really feel great shame. Let me buy a new one for you.
A:我真感到惭愧,我给你买块新的吧。
B:Don't be silly, forget about it.
B:别犯傻,忘了吧。