俗话说得好:天下没有不散的宴席。人生总有悲欢离合,每个人都不愿接受离别,却又必须要面对。当朋友因为工作、学习要远行时,在恋恋不舍之余,我们也一定会送一份礼物表达祝福,希望对方在千里之外还能够记起你这位友人,并表示出你对这份友谊的珍视。
送行告别
dialogue
英语情景对话
A:Hello! So you are leaving today.
A:您好!您今天就要走了。
B:Hello. Thank you for seeming me off. You actually don't need to bother.
B:您好。谢谢您来送我,其实您不用这么费心。
A:lt is my pleasure to see you off.
A:能来送您是我的荣幸。
B:Thanks a lot. I hope to see you again.
B:非常感谢。希望能再次见到您。
A:l hope so, too.
A:我也这么希望。
B:Thanks again for everything you have done for me.
B:再次谢谢您为我所做的一切。
A:You're welcome. Have a nice trip!
A:您太客气了。一路顺风!
机场道别
dialogue
英语情景对话
A:Nick, it's very nice of you to see me off.
A:尼克,你来为我送行真是太好了。
B:You're welcome. Did you have a good time on this vacation?
B:我非常乐意,你假期过得愉快吗?
A:Very well. If I leave l'll miss you.
A:非常好。我离开后会想你的。
B:Me too. Please write to me as soon as you get Boston.
B:我也一样,请一到波士顿就给我写信。
A:l'm sure and I remembered your phone number. I'll call you.
A:我确保,而且我记住了你的电话,我会给你打电话的。
B:OK, they begin to register.
B:哦,他们开始登机了。
A:lt's time I left.
A:我得走了。
B:Have a nice joumey! Do give my regards2 to your parents.
B:旅行愉快!代我向你的父母问好。
临别致谢
dialogue
英语情景对话
A:Thank you very much for everything you have done for me during my stay in China.
A:十分感谢我在*期间您为我做的一切。
B:And I must thank you again for your generous help.
B:我必须再次感谢您的慷慨相助。
A:The help is mutual. I must thank you to see me off. My wife and I will be looking forward to seeing you.You will come to see us won't you?
A:帮助是相互的。谢谢你为我送行。我和我的妻子盼望着和您见面。你会来看我们,是吗?
B:l promise I will take the first chance to call on you. Please send your wife with my best regards.
B:我答应一有机会马上去拜访您。请代我向您的妻子问好。