天才教育网合作机构 > 北京语言培训机构 > 北京英语培训机构 >

天才领路者

欢迎您!
朋友圈

400-850-8622

全国统一学习专线 9:00-21:00

位置:北京语言培训资讯 > 北京英语培训资讯 > 总算知道酒店常用英语口语对话

总算知道酒店常用英语口语对话

日期:2019-10-23 22:26:00     浏览:875    来源:天才领路者
核心提示:酒店术语非常多,多了解一点很有好处。很多酒店人工作多年也不能全部记住,但你记住了,你就与众不同了,下面是酒店常用英语口语对话,一起来了解下吧: 【酒店常用英语口语对话】  A:RoomReservations.Goodafternoon. 

酒店术语非常多,多了解一点很有好处。很多酒店人工作多年也不能全部记住,但你记住了,你就与众不同了,下面是酒店常用英语口语对话,一起来了解下吧:  

【酒店常用英语口语对话】  

酒店常用英语口语对话

 

A:Room Reservations. Good afternoon.  

订房中心。下午好。  

B:I'd like to book a double room for December 6th.  

我想订一间12月6日的双人间。  

A:That's fine, sir. A double room for December 6th, right?  

好的,先生。一间12月6日的双人间是吗?  

B:Yes. What is the rate, please?  

是的。请问房价是多少?  

A:The current rate is $45 per night.  

现在的房价是45美元一个晚上。  

B:What services come with that?  

这个价格包括哪些服务呢?  

A:You'll have a radio, a color television, a telephone and a newspaper delivered to your room every day.  

房间里有一台收音机、一台彩色电视机、一部电话,每天还有一份报纸送到您的房间。  

B:That sounds not bad. And what kind of business facilities do you offer?  

听起来不错。那你们为生意人提供什么样的设施呢?  

A:Well, most of the rooms have broadband Internet access and they can arrange secretary service if you tell us in advance. There are also meeting rooms that you can book.  

哦,许多房间都接入了宽带网,如果您事先通知,我们还能为您安排秘书。还有会议室,可以预定。  

B:Perfect. I'll take it.  

太好了。我订一个带宽带网间。  

A:How long will you be staying?  

您打算住多长时间?  

B:From the evening of December 6th to the morning of December 9th.  

从12月6日晚到12月9日上午。  

A:That'll be three nights, sir. Could you tell me your name, please?  

那就是3个晚上,先生。能告诉我您的名字吗?  

B:Yes, this is Tossin.  

好的。我是Tossin。  

A:Could you spell that please?  

请您拼写一下好吗?  

B:Sure. It's T-O-S-S-I-N.  

好的。T-O-S-S-I-N。  

A:And what is your telephone number, please?  

请问您的电话号码是多少?  

B:(0211)268 4536.  

(0211)268 4536。  

A:(0211)268 4536. Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you on December 6th.  

(0211)268 4536。谢谢,我们盼望12月6日能见到您。  

B:Great. That's all. Goodbye.  

好的,那就这样,再见。  

A:Goodbye.  

再见。  

【酒店退房英语口语对话】  

F: Frontdesk(前台) G: Guest(顾客)  

F: Good afternoon. How may I help you?  

下午好,请问有什么可以帮到您?  

G: Can you check me out please?  

可以帮我退房吗?  

F: Sure. What’s your room number and name please?  

好的,请问您怎么称呼,您的房间号是多少?  

G: My room number is 305 and name is Smith.  

我的房间号是305,我叫史密斯  

F: Wait a moment please. Here is your bill. Please check it to see if the account is correct.  

请您稍等。这是您的账单,请看看是否正确。  

G: The total cost is 330. What’s extra 20 dollars for?  

一共消费了330,这多出来的20是怎么回事?  

F: That’s for the international phone call you made in the room.  

这是您在房间内拨打国际长途的费用。  

G: Can I pay with a credit card?  

我可以用信用卡支付吗?  

F: Of course, you can. May I have your passport, please?  

当然,请您给我下您的护照。  

G: Here you are.  

给你。  

F: Here is your receipt. Thank you. Have a nice day.  

这是您的收据,谢谢您,祝您有愉快的一天  

G: Thank you, you too, bye.  

谢谢,你也是,再见。  

【酒店点餐英语口语对话】  

 

W: Waiter(服务员) G: Guest(顾客)  

W: Good evening,madam and sir.Do you have a reservation?  

晚上好,先生女士,请问你有预订吗?  

G: Yes,I’m Mr.Johnson.  

我是Johnson.  

W: This way, please, Mr.Johnson. Here is your table. Is this all right?  

这边请,Johnson.先生。这是你的座位,可以吗?  

G: Thank you.It’s nice,indeed.  

谢谢,非常好。  

W: My pleasure.Here’s the menu.(After a while)Are you ready to order now,madam and sir?  

不客气,这是菜单。(一会儿后)你们准备点菜了吗,先生女士?  

G: No,we are still looking at the menu.You see,this is our first trip to China.Will you recommend us some Chinese dishes?  

还没,我们还在看菜单呢。你看,这是我们*次来*,你可以给我们推荐一些*菜吗?  

W: How much would you spend?  

你大概消费多少钱呢?  

G: I don’t care about money.I’d like to have some good dishes of Chinese characteristics.  

钱不是问题,我想要一些好的有*特色的菜。  

W: Yes,sir.Let me introduce you to some specials.  

好的,先生。让我向您介绍一些特色菜。  

【酒店入住英语口语对话】  

F: Frontdesk(前台) G: Guest(顾客)  

F: Welcome to the Beachside Inn. How may I help you?  

欢迎来到海边酒店。能为您做点什么吗?  

G: I’d like a room, please.  

我要住店。  

F: Would you prefer a single or a double?  

你是要单人间还是双人间呢?  

G: A double, please. How much is that?  

双人间,价格是多少?  

F: It’s $145.00 a night. How many nights will you be staying?  

145美元每晚,你要住几晚呢?  

G: Just tonight.  

就今晚。  

F: OK. One night comes to $145.00 plus tax. May I have your name please?  

一晚含税总共145美元。您的名字是?  

G: It’s Davies. Robertson Davies.  

我是达维斯。  

F: And how do you spell that, sir?  

怎么拼写呢?  

G: It’s D-A-V-I-E-S.  

是D-A-V-I-E-S。  

F: So that’s D-A-V-I-E-S. How would you like to pay for the room?  

好的,你想要如何付款?  

G: Do you take VISA?  

能用VISA卡吗?  

F: Yes, we do. We take VISA,Mastercard, and American Express.  

可以,我们接受VISA卡,万事达卡,美国运通。  

G: Great. I’ll pay with VISA then.What time is checkout?  

我用VISA付款,退房时间是?  

F: Checkout is at 10 o’clock. Your room number is 505. Is there anything else you would like to know?  

10点退房。您的房间号是505。您还有其他疑问吗?  

G: And is there a restaurant?  

有餐厅吗?  

F: There are restaurants on the 3rd floor and there’s a café next to the lobby.  

3楼有餐厅,有一个咖啡厅在大厅旁边。  

G: Is there a pool here?  

有游泳池吗?  

F: Yes, there is. It’s on the 2nd floor. But you have to bring the towel from your room.  

有的,在2楼。但是需要自己带毛巾。  

G: Great. What time does the restaurant close?  

餐厅什么时候关门呢?  

F: They both close at 10:00 P.M.  

餐厅和游泳池都是10点。  

G: 10 P.M.? Thanks. Oh! And can I get a wake-up call for 6:30 A.M?  

好的,6:30能够叫醒我吗?  

F: Sure. No problem. Wake-up call for 6:30 A.M. Enjoy your stay.  

没问题,叫醒服务6:30,希望您住的愉快!  

如果本页不是您要找的课程,您也可以百度查找一下: