酒店前台情景英语对话
A:Welcome to China Hotel. May I help you?
欢迎光临*大酒店。能为您效劳吗?
B:I'd like to check in, please. I reserved a room three days ago.
我要登记住宿。我3天前预仃了房间。
A:May I have your name, please?
请问您的姓名?
B:I'm Bob Brown.
我叫鲍伯·布朗。
A:We're expecting you, Mr.Brown. You reserved a deluxe suite from today to April 1st for two nights. Is that right?
我们正在期待您光临呢,布朗先生。您预仃了今晚到4月1日共两晚的豪华套间。是这样吗?
B:Exactly.
对。
A:May I have your passport and credit card, please? We need them for registration.
能出示您的护照和信用卡吗?我们需要登记资料。
B:No problem.
没问题。
A:We require a deposit of US$300. Shall I take a print of your credit card?
我们需要300美元作为定金。我能划印您的信用卡吗?
B:Sure.
好的。
A:Thank you, Mr. Brown. Please sign the registration form and credit card receipt.
谢谢您,布朗先生。请您在入住登记表和付账单上签字。
B:OK.
好的。
A:Here is your room card, breakfast voucher, credit card and passport. Your room is A-1328 on the A-13th floor of Tower A.A bellman will show you toyour room. Please enjoy your stay with us!
这是您的房卡、早餐券、信用卡和护照。您的房间是A座13楼的A-1328房。服务员会带您过去,希望您住店愉快!